Re: OpenJUMP

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 02:41:42PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> That suggests also me a general consideration about java related
> packages: packaging efforts not worth but for rare cases.

We are observing similar problems in the Debian Med team.  However, I
might add the remark that you sometimes can get considerable help by the
Debian Java team.  So I would not really object your opinion here but it
is worth considering Java stuff on a case by case basis.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: Have you noted the Debian GIS mentioning in the Release Notes? :-)

--
http://fam-tille.de