[DebianGIS] Putting libgis into Debian GIS tasks (Was: RFS: libgis - virtual globe library)

Hi Andy,

thanks for your work on libgis.  It nicely fits into Debian GIS and I
would like to include it into the tasks which are currently defined and
which are rendered at

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks

I would like to use this chance of getting a new package in to ask for
reviewing the current tasks.  Do you think they are matching the needs
of our users?  I'm specifically a bit uncomfortable with the task
"workstation" which looks a bit like a "everything else dustbin" and
I wonder whether we could define a more specific set of tasks where
for instance the package libgis-bin would fit into.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de