[DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

Dear Francesco and other Debian GIS Maintainers,
while looking at the current state of GIS packages I have found these
two outdated.

1. GEOS:
Current Squeeze version: libgeos-3.2.0 (3.2.0-1)
Current upstream vesion: 3.2.2

In case of Geos, we are missing some bug fixes.
Changelog:
Changes in 3.2.2

     - Bug fixes:
       - CAPI: do not leak contexts when using the non-reentrant interface

     Changes in 3.2.1

     - Bug fixes:
       - False positive return from IsValidOp (#333)
       - Return up to 15 digits of precision from GEOSisValidReason_t (#329)

Do You think, it is possible to add this bug fixes to Squeeze package ?

2. TILECACHE:
This is much worse situation.
Current Squeeze version: tilecache (2.03-1.3)
Current upstream vesions: 2.10

According to my experience, even current upstream version (2.10) is
outdated and containing at least one important bug, already fixed in
Trunk (https://trac.osgeo.org/tilecache/changeset?old_path=%2F&old=391&new_path=%2F&new=391
)
What can we do in this case ? (Nothing ?).

Thanks a lot for many other nice packages.
Ivan