[DebianGIS] Debian package for SAGA gis

Dear Debian-GIS devs/users,

I have made a debian package for saga gis which I uploaded to
mentors.debian.net. If anyone here would like to test or 'mentor' the
package, that would be great! Below a copy of the debian-mentor
template for this package:

* Package name    : saga
  Version         : 2.0.4-1
* URL             : www.saga-gis.org
* License         : GPLv2 (api: LGPLv2.1)
  Section         : science

 SAGA GIS (System for Automated Geoscientific Analysis) is a free and open
 source geographic information system used for editing and analysing
 spatial data. It includes a large number of modules for the analysis of
 vector (point, line and polygon), table, grid and image data. Among others
 the package includes modules for geostatistics, image classification,
 projections, simulation of dynamic processes (hydrology, landscape
development)
 and terrain analysis.
 The functionality can be accessed through a GUI, the command line or by using
 the C++ API.

It builds these binary packages:
saga       - System for Automatic Geoscientific Analyses

The upload would fix these bugs: 570014

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm an avid user of
saga gis on debian (and ubuntu) for years, and I see maintaining this
package as a way to contribute back to these great projects.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/saga/saga_2.0.4-1.dsc

If you have any comments/..., bug reports, ... please let me know!

Johan