Re: [DebianGIS] [DebianGIS-dev] libterralib_3.3.1-1_i386.changes is NEW

>   * Move to Standards-Version: 3.8.2, Debhelper DH_COMPAT 7.
>   * Remove pre-build binaries from source.
>   * Remove tiff, libjpeg, zlib, qwt sources in favour of external libs.
>   * Remove unused and copyright-troublesome Oracle, DSDK , MySQL,
>     PostgreSQL sources.

Alastair, it's probably better adding a README.source and/or possibly
a rule to get and clean the upstream sources. I personally still get
the source by SCM, even if a proper tarball is indeed available
after registering. It would be better doing all that automatically...