[DebianGIS] reprepro md5sum problem - mapserver-doc

Dear all,
I have quite out of topic question, but some debian maintainers can help me.

I compile custom mapserver packages for our company using pbuilder for
i386 and amd64 architectures. For both architectures (i386 and amd64)
I get the same resulting deb file mapserver-doc_5.2.2-1_all.deb which
is identical by name and also by content. It is OK.
The problem is that md5sum in *.changes files is different for both
architectures. (When I tar one directory twice, I will get different
md5sum) This is causing problems when uploading files to repository
using reprepro. (You can not have the same file with different md5sum,
also in /pool/m/mapserver directory You can't have same filename).

What is the solution in this case ? I think editing *.changes files by
hand is not the right one, because You can have this problem in every
package containing "_all"  architecture debs (usually docs ...) I
can't find any docs to this case.

Thanks, Ivan