Re: [DebianGIS] Alan Boudreault new despot of UbuntuGIS

Alan wrote:
> Grass is obviously an important package that need to be
> updated. That is something that i need to do, determine
> which package (with priority) have to be updated.

FWIW, 6.4.0rc4 should enter debian/testing in the next days, as soon
as some backlogged architectures get around to building it.

I am not sure if ubuntu prefers to draw directly from there or straight
from the DebianGIS package rules svn?

right now our modern Ubuntu slot is empty on the GRASS downloads page :(

Hamish