[DebianGIS] josm and josm-plugins

I've updated the packaging of josm up to the latest "tested" revision
(as suggested by josm website). Now i believe it to be ready to be
uploaded to Debian. Could please Andreas or Petter do it (unless you
find problems in my work, of course!)?

I've also started working on josm-plugins, which is still work in
progress (some plugins still not packaged, d/copyright needs a review
and maybe others).

Moreover, I've filled an ITP for the package "osmosis"[1], a tool used
to manage and process OpenStreetMap data (doing things like converting
format, copying and fetching data to and from a database, sorting data,
extracting data contained in a polygon and so on). I would like to
maintain it under DebianGIS. Should I ask for some confirmation or
authorization, or do I just create another dir in the SVN and push data
there?

Thank you, Giovanni.

PS. And, of course, enjoy brand new Lenny! :-)
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://giomasce.altervista.org
SIP: g.mascellani@ekiga.net
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org
GPG: 0x5F1FBF70 (FP: 1EB6 3D43 E201 4DDF 67BD  003F FCB0 BB5C 5F1F BF70)