Re: [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release

[Cameron Shorter]
> Petter, Francesco, Jurgen,
> Are there any roadblocks to getting QGIS into Debian unstable?

I have no idea, have not had time to track status.  I hope the
debian-gis svn source is up-to-date, but do not know.

Note, that I am very short on time these days, so you might want to
depend on others for the sponsoring.  If no other option is available,
my sponsoring preferences are available from

Happy hacking,
Petter Reinholdtsen