Re: [DebianGIS] Where has the qgis debian/ubuntu package gone?

> > What is involved in getting QGIS packaged again?
> Not sure.

A package was prepared 3 months ago for 0.11.0, and the debian/ dir is
available on debian-qgis svn [1]. Lots of the old issues are solved...
[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-grass/packages/qgis/

I used it for some time and it seems to work fine, but I haven't tested
the grass-plugin or the python stuff... so it needs more testing before
it can be uploaded... and there are some piuparts fails too (maybe a
false-positive, but I'm not sure).

Please, test it.

As 1.0 seems to be near now, and after minor changes, I packaged the
latest release candidate which I'm testing now.

Thanks,

  Ruben