[DebianGIS] Need postgresql-8.3-postgis backported

Hello,

PostgreSQL 8.3 is in etch-backports, and there is
postgresql-8.3-postgis in lenny; is there any chance that
postgresql-8.3-postgis can be added anytime soon to backports?
Hopefully it wouldn't be so tricky (as I checked the source package
diffs), but my knowledge is not enough (yet) to make a Debian package
build.

Besides me, there are some others interested in this too, as I found
on the backports-users mailing list:
http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/search/20380101.000000.00000000@ml:backports-users,postgis.en.html

Thanks in advance,
--