Re: [DebianGIS] qgis-grass crash

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:18:02AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> I confirm, also after recompiling all gdal+grass+qgis (see
> debian.gfoss.it - thanks Niccolo), I still get the nasty crash when
> opening a grass vector:
>
> error_routine (fatal = 1): default region is invalid
> line 4: <south:      -28513.88928299>
> Cannot open GRASS vector: default region is invalid
> line 4: <south:      -28513.88928299>

I would pre-check if it is reading the region correctly first of all.

> [1]+  Segmentation fault      qgis

This could be the direct consequence of an invalid access to
the region. For sure it manages badly inconsistencies in
region loading.

> On win, it works (grrr!).

That is not significat. You should check if all interested
libs are aligned. Even in that case, arch differences could
apply.