Re: [DebianGIS] GRASS GIS 6.3.0 released

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 06:02:18PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> GRASS GIS releases version 6.3.0
> http://grass.osgeo.org

Since last week I have my own tree for 6.3 with one fundamental
change available: both 6.2 and 6.3 (as grass-preview-*) can be installed because. I'm not
completely persuaded if this feature is useful or not, so it is still
not available on svn. Comments by users are welcome.
Also, the new wxpython interface is still missing, because the current
required libraries are still in experimental and it's not available
the python binding for 2.8.