Re: [DebianGIS] qgis removal

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 05:36:06PM +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> On Mon, 14. Apr 2008 at 17:05:30 +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > > if it does apply to QGIS's OSGeo SVN, is it against the latest trunk/
> > > revision or against 0.9.1?
>
> > ... and what environment? what lintian version? All stuff have to be
> > built under sid and checked against sid tools.
>
> It's against qgis trunk and build using current unstable (including
> qt4.4rc1). But I had to install libgdal1-dev with --ignore-depends as
> there's currently seems to be conflict between unixodbc-dev it depends
> on and libiodbc-dev libqt4-dev depends on.
>
> BTW I'm currently splitting of the python parts into a seperate
> python-qgis package.

I see libgdal-grass dependency is also obsolete. What's the reason
to split up the libqgis library? I think it is pointless separating
-core and -gui. Also there are some policies fixes missing
(home page field and others probably). I strongly suggest you merge
relevant changes from latest 0.9.1 d-gis tree.