Re: [DebianGIS] Who should submit josm patches upstream?

Hi,

On Mar 29  11:41, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> After josm got into Debian, several patches have been committed to our
> SVN repository.  I assume most of these should be submitted upstream.
> Who take responsibility for this?  I would prefer it if it isn't
> me. :)

There is a trac at http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ where one can open bugs
and submit patches.
There is also a development list for josm at josm-dev@openstreetmap.org.

Except 50_OsmServerWriter.dpatch which has already been merged upstream
i would consider all other patches to be Debian specific.

Cheers,
Andreas