Re: [DebianGIS] GRASS 6.3.0RC5 released

> A fifth release candidate of GRASS 6.3.0 is now available:

> Key fixes include improved portability for MS-Windows
> (native support), several module fixes, and especially the
> introduction of a new, Python based portable graphical interface
> which includes a new vector digitizer.

This raises an important question: the new GUI depends on wxpython 2.8,
which has issues, and it is not packaged in Debian. While I generally
understand the problem, I am worried Debian user will very soon be at a
disadvantage compared to other distros and OSes.
Can we do something to help solving the issues?
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini