[DebianGIS] current situation in Backports?

A somewhat related question to the status reports on debianGIS:

For example, will postgis 1.3 (and libraries it depends on) be
available in backports soon? What about other (planned) upgrades?

I haven't been active on this list for quite some time now (time
constraints, as allways), however we are  currently using many of your
packages in our production environment  on a debian server (ecogrid.nl
gives an overview of the project). Just to say that we really
appreciate your hard work!

Regards,

Floris Sluiter
University Amsterdam, the Netherlands