Re: [DebianGIS] current state

[Sunburned Surveyor]
> P.S. - A package was made for OpenJUMP a long time ago, but I don't
> think that it is maintained anymore.

Actually, it is maintained, but not very well. :)

I ran out of steam working on it, trying to get upstream to provide a
working source package that was complete and buildable, and when that
was almost ready it no longer built using the Java packages in Debian
main.  So I very much welcome help on maintaining it.  It is
maintained in the Debian Gis repository.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen