[DebianGIS] kosmo GIS debian package

Hi Debian users,

I have made Debian package of Kosmo desktop GIS application. Package is including all needed software (JRE + JAI) without no other dependencies. The package is working well on Debian Etch and Debian Testing. I have also tested it on Ubuntu 7.10 without issues.

I made some very small corrections to original source code to correct some problems in linux.

You can download deb here: http://85.248.15.37/dl/kosmo_1.1_i386.deb
step-by-step install procedure:
1. wget -c http://85.248.15.37/dl/kosmo_1.1_i386.deb
2. sudo dpkg -i ./kosmo_1.1_i386.deb
3. kosmo

Since it is one of my first self-made packages, please give me the feedback.

Thanks to all Kosmo developers for great work
Ivan