Re: [DebianGIS] Live CD without GPSD?

Hi Chris,

On Oct 25, Chris Lehnberger wrote:

> the new live CD from Debian GIS (ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/pub/debian-gis/live/)
> without OSM doesn't include the gps deamon and many more packages. Perhaps
> the the source.list hasn't the right entry for the gis deb packages.

A new iso image has been uploaded today. Note that packages that are not
in etch or lenny (like gosmore) are still missing on the live-cd.
But we will update the live cd every now and then anyway so it's worth
to check for a newer version, or even helping us improving it, from time
to time :)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/LiveImages

Regards,
Andreas