Re: [DebianGIS] Please update instructions for buidling live cds

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> Those details need to be added on the wiki as well...

Yes.  I welcome help on the live building, and hope others can update
the wiki and the build script.  I doubt I will have time to look at it
myself any time soon.

I did try to update it by building it again, but the result was a
broken image and I have not had time to investigate why it broke.  I
build on Etch with updated debian-live packages.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen