Re: [DebianGIS] Bits from the DebianGis Team

Hi Francesco,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 12:04:00PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Next goals
> ----------
>  * Some specific packages such as Ossim and gvSIG.

FYI, I'm about to finish gvSIG packages for work, which will be
available very soon. I have no real interest in maintaining them in
Debian, so I'd be glad if when my paid work is over, someone from this
team takes over.

After months of requests, the gvSIG team have said that version 1.2 will
finally be compilable non-interactively. My current packages are
binary-based, and in consequence a bit messy.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/