[DebianGIS] trouble creating grass package

Hello,

I am trying to use the debian/ files from svn 6.3~20070922-1 branch to compile a grass package with current CVS. I have to change control to allow 'libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev | libgl1-mesa-dev' and I have to create a new htmlgen-fakeroot.dpatch since include/Make/Html.make seems to have changed, but other than that I can launch fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage without any further issues.

However, during the final package building stage, I always get the following error:

# change section from 1 to .1grass
mv debian/tmp/usr/lib/grass/man/man1/grass6.1 debian/grass63.1
mv: ne peut évaluer `debian/tmp/usr/lib/grass/man/man1/grass6.1': Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
make: *** [install] Erreur 1

What could be the problem ?

Moritz