Re: [DebianGIS] java packages

I mean those in:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/PackageList
Java

    *      [WWW] gvSIG
    *      [WWW] uDig: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
    *      [WWW] GeoServer
    *      [WWW] Postgisdriver-JUMP: currently being worked on. Contrib
- depends on jump
    *      [WWW] GeoTools: Java GIS Toolkit
    *      [WWW] Deegree2 and iGeoPortal: currently being worked on.
Binary package structure not yet clear.
    *      [WWW] NASA World Wind (Java version): Needs JOGL and perhaps
SUN Java
    *      [WWW] JOGL: Java

especially gvSIG and GeoServer seem important.
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc