Oggetto: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PHP/MapScript on Debian and Ubuntu
Data: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 22:10:10 -0500
Da: Steven Monai <stevem@SPATIALMAPPING.COM>
Rispondi-a: Steven Monai <stevem@SPATIALMAPPING.COM>
A: MAPSERVER-USERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Update.

I have filed a bug report against the Ubuntu binary package
'php5-mapscript', requesting that the patch that purposely breaks
PHP/MapScript for CGI/FCGI/CLI be removed. Here's a link:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/130304

Hopefully, the package maintainers will have a look and fix this little
glitch soon. In the meantime, I have built my own .deb from source on Ubuntu
(Feisty, i386). It's a relatively small file (532 KiB) that I'm happy to
share with anyone who asks.

-SM
--

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:09:03 -0500, Steven Monai <stevem@SPATIALMAPPING.COM>