Re: [DebianGIS] [GRASS-user] g.list pager

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 03:19:26PM +1200, Hamish wrote:

> If the Debian package is to continue to use 'less', I suggest putting
> a note about this in the README.Debian file.

The Debian package does not use 'less', it uses the default system/user pager
which is consistent with general policy about alternatives. It is the
expected behavior with any programs for any users. I don't see the need
for that, frankly. A surprised user is probably a newbie, but adding
such a kind of notes for all debian packages is a bit out of question.
Do you mind to have such a type of note about editors, browsers, window
managers, desktop managers and so on? :)