[DebianGIS] Populating debian-edu's education-geography task

Hi,

I would like for us to put together some recommendations for the
debian-edu team for packages to be included in their education-geography
task package.

Right now it just depends on grass. I suggest adding at least qgis and
gmt to that list. What others? I added this to the DebGIS package list:

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/PackageList

To save them time, I will wait to file a wish against that package until
we are clear on what we would like to see in it.

Refs:
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu
 http://packages.debian.org/education-geography

thanks,