[DebianGIS] gdal 1.4.1

AFAIK 1.4.1 should NOT modify any C (AND C++) API. So I would not change
sonames and package names in this round... A confirmation by FrakW would
be appreciated. That would avoid to have pending it and gdal-grass
again in NEW and a new round by our ftpmasters (who soon or later could
suggest me to $#%@%#%!@ :-)).

PS: As someone could also yet noted, I uploaded gdal with a dependency
by the now-in-experimental libcurl4. Cavok confirmed that it will be
in within 1-2 weeks anyway. So I would avoid to re-upload using the
current sid version.