Re: [DebianGIS] OGDI: Could not find the dynamic library (Was: ogdi 3.2.0beta1 is currently in NEW)

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 08:58:12PM +0200, Niccolo Rigacci wrote:
> > A working note for people who would cooperate: I added the
> > whole package to svn by svn-inject, so you have to use
> > svn-buildpackage to manage that
>
> I tried the compile with svn-buildpackage on a Debian Etch i386,
> but this failed:
>
>   svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-grass/packages/ogdi-dfsg/trunk/
>   cd trunk
>   svn-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot
>   E: found unresolved issues:
>   M      config.sub
>   E: Resolve them manually before continueing

Apparently you changed config.sub on your tree and that prevents
compilation without --svn-ignore-new.

> So I compiled with dpkg-buildpackage and this worked as expected,
> creating the following deb:
>
>   libogdi3.2_3.2.0~beta1-1_i386.deb
>   libogdi3.2-dev_3.2.0~beta1-1_i386.deb
>   ogdi-bin_3.2.0~beta1-1_i386.deb
>

> After installing the packages, I discovered that ogdi_import and
> ogdi_info do not find their libraries:
>
>   $ ogdi_import -no-dict -u  gltp:/vrf/media/cdrom/...
>   ECSERROR: Could not find the dynamic library "vrf"
>   ECSERROR: client not found
>
> I had to add /usr/lib/ogdi to /etc/ld.so.conf, and run ldconfig
> to make everything work.

Ah, apparently vrf is not a plugin library and I placed that
in the wrong place in the latest changes.