[DebianGIS] ogdi 3.2.0beta1 is currently in NEW

If you did not note that, it's awaiting for ftpmasters approving.
Many thanks to Christian Balint for his cooperation. When
ready I will add ogdi support to gdal 1.4.0. A working note for
people who would cooperate: I added the whole package to svn
by svn-inject, so you have to use svn-buildpackage to manage
that, which is not what we are generally doing for other
packages. The reason is that it uses a custom tarball.