[DebianGIS] new app: qlandkarte

Hello!

Has anyone already used Qlandkarte on Debian? Lokks promising:

Garmin's MapSource software is hardly the only reason for me to boot into
Windows and it does not look like Garmin ever wants to address Linux users by
writing a portable piece of software. So I started to help myself. I found
several tools like GPSBabel or sendmap to handle data for my GPS receiver but no
tool to visualize and manage this data in a decent way. On my quest I found a
specification of the used IMG format for maps at Sourceforge. After some reading
and toying around I considered this specification good enough to start a GUI
project to visualize such files. QLandkarte is the result of this effort.
http://qlandkarte.sourceforge.net/