[DebianGIS] Re: Maintainers/Uploaders policy

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> On the basis of a thread currently visible on d-d list I'm proposing
> to remove from Uploaders contributors whose last entry in the changelog
> is 1 year old or more. Every new contributor should of course list
> him/herself in the changelog and Uploaders field. I mean a svn committer when
> thinking to 'contributor', of course.
>
> Comments?

Sounds in general like a good idea to me.  Not sure if the cut-off
point should be 1 year or something else.  It would make it easier to
see who is actively maintaining the packages.

But we should not make uploads just for that change.  It should be
uploaded when other and more vital changes are done to the packages.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen