[DebianGIS] Live-CD / GIS-CDD + IRC

2006/5/10, Christian Ferreira <christian.grass@gmail.com>:

I plan to start working on tests for building a CDD or a Live-cd (using
Debian Live) for Debian GIS these week. Since I finally got a new PC
on my lab with a big HD :-)

Hi Christian,

I was to suggest that you should try the Live-CD while I worked on the
tasksel issue.
But, as I am looking for an apartment (wife wants to move) I am afraid
to promise any sort of work from my part.

So I think my priorities at the moment are:

* fixing Xorg on my box
* fixing partitions on my disk, so I can work on d-gis ( I have 50% of
wasted space on a 120GB disk)
* finding another apartment

Not to mention house chores.

Do we have an IRC channel? that should be a good thing.
I can set this up, but not properly, as I don't have a clue on how to
set up a logging server.
So, If anyone has the means and knowledge to do that, step up!

--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)