Re: [DebianGIS] gpstrans

> With the current version of gpstrans,

which current version? etch? 0.40-2?

> I always get segfault, both when using it from GRASS and from the
> command line. I have to reinstall the previous version.

which version was that? sarge or last testing?? 0.39-3? or 0.40-1?

> Am I the only one to have this problem? I reported the bug, but the
> packager cannot replicate it.

I would consider downgrading it from a "grave" bug if it is not
replicable.

are you running on 64bit? true serial port or Serial->USB converter?

does import using gpsbabel's garmin driver work?

(I've got several older garmins to test with)

Hamish