[DebianGIS] debian-gis CDD package created

The reply from the tasksel maintainer made it clear to me that it is
unlikely that debian-gis will get a task included in tasksel.  Because
of this, I started on a custom debian distribution package for Debian
GIS instead.  It is in svn, called debian-gis.  At the moment it only
include one task, the gis-workstation.  I suspect we want to have more
than one task, but decided to start simple.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen