[DebianGIS] grass-cvs

Hi all.
I'm regularly compiling grass from cvs. All well, but for a few minor itches:
- the executable has to be manually linked
ln -s /usr/lib/bin/grass61 /usr/bin/grass
- bwidget somehow gets wrong permissions, so I have to
chmod -R a+rx /usr/lib/grass-6.1.cvs/bwidget
- more seriously, aptitude complains about libgrass requiring the previous
version of grass, and this tends to mess up the system.
I'd be grateful if someone could suggest how to solve this.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini