[DebianGIS] Re: Ruby mapscript

[Akio Takubo]
> Is there any problem or special reason for preventing Ruby
> mapscript?  Or is any plan for packaging?

As one of the maintainers, I believe the special reason is that none
of the maintainers have noticed that there is ruby support included in
mapserver, and thus have not tried to enable it.  Please provide
patches to enable it, and we can have a look at fixing it with the
next upload.

I am not sure when we find time to look at mapserver again, so do not
be too impatient. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen