[DebianGIS] Debian GIS: livecd or CDD

Hello,

I'm seeing a lot of discussion about Debian GIS CDD.

The ideia of a livecd is good, but there are lots of Knoppix clones with Debian GIS packages already done. Anyway, now Debian is currently making a official livecd and maybe we can use it like our base for development. I think that making a livecd is easier than building a CDD (my opinion). BTW: I currently maintain a livecd distro... :-)
BTW2: making a livecd installable is not very hard to do.

Community Opinion: What is better for Debian GIS a live-cd, CDD (install) version, or none?

Cheers,
--
Christian dos Santos Ferreira
Oceanographer. Msc.