Re: [DebianGIS] grass 6.0.2

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:55:31AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Ok, it's time to release 6.0.2 in sid I think... Any change
> pending not yet in CVS?

Is there anything you patched in 6.0.2 which should go into 6.0.3?
I think of tcl/tk8.4 support etc which was maybe backported
for DebianGIS but which didn't reach us yet. Also an update
of the debian/ directory maybe?

Probably I can leave that to Hamish who has CVS write
access *and* Debian. I just don't want to waste time
to create patches which are already somewhere around.

thanks

 Markus