[DebianGIS] Instalation problem

Hi all,

I'm new here and I'm having a hard time installing grass from the
alioth repositories.
I have Debian testing/unstable and my sources.list is:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis/ testing main
contrib non-free
deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis/ stable main non-free contrib

When I issue apt-get install grass I get the following:

  grass: Depends: libgdal1-1.3.1 but it is not going to be installed
         Depends: libgrass (= 6.0.2-0.dgis.stable.1) but it is not
going to be installed

Then I try to install libgdal1-1.3.1 alone and I get:

  libgdal1-1.3.1: Depends: libgeos2 but it is not installable
                  Depends: libxerces26 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

>From what I figures, libgeos2 has been replaced by libgeos2c2a and
because of that I can't install grass.

Does anyone have a suggestion?