Re: [DebianGIS] Nominations for OSGeo

> I am thinking about nominating Frankie or Paolo or Hamish (is he
> here?) to the OSGeo Board.
>
> Only members can vote, but anyone should be able to nominate.
>
> Any of you is (are?) willing to accept this?

If you were looking for a DebianGIS representative, that is surely
Frankie, not me. But in a more general cross-project role, I am
over-committed with work right now and don't think I could commit as
much time to the foundation as I think it deserves from its members.
I am not sure if the board has any "industry representative" members,
or if they are interested in that, but perhaps Paolo could fit in there
as an active contributing user-stakeholder.

So I am not willing to accept, but thank you for the consideration,

Hamish