Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [GRASSLIST:10072] debian compilation (r.sim.water)

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 04:31:16AM +0200, alex bodnaru wrote:

> hi friends,
>
> the missing include files seem to be the output of the source configuration.
> running autoconf and ./configure before make should help.
> those should run automatically in dpkg-buildpackage in a properly made
> package.

Automatically? A proper configured program must have an alredy working configure.
That's no need of re-autoconf (even considering that there is not a sane script
in 2.13). I would add that grass uses 2.13 which is a crap.
Many modern distributions has nothing but 2.54+ which can be tipically not
compatible with the provided configure.in. I would add that I have
absolutely no problem in building up our package, so error is elsewhere.
I would avoid to consider 'safe' any non pbuilder/sbuild environment
for package building.