Re: [DebianGIS] uploading gdal

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 17:46 +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Another week is passed without novelties.
> I'm going to upload the new package within the end of the week
> if none has something to say NOW.

It's not ready to be uploaded as it is. We've agreed that the 1.3.1
version number has to be added to the name of the library itself.
Something like libgdal1.3.1.so.1. And gdal-config needs to be patched to
return -lgdal1.3.1. This hasn't yet been done that I'm aware of.
Personally, I haven't had time. Nor do I know how to do it offhand.

Steve