[DebianGIS] postgis with postgres 8.1/ upload postgis for 8.0 & 7.4

I am interested in helping to package postgis with
postgresql 8.1 in debian unstable with improved GIST
support.  I realize this will take a while to create a
clean upgrade path.

The first step in this process will be to upload
Alex's recent postgis packages to unstable. Alex,
Could we upload your latest postgis packages that
support version 8.0 and 7.4 to debian unstable?  We as
a group have tested them and they seem ready.

Once we have uploaded Alex's newest packages we can
begin testing with postgis and postgresql 8.1 in
debianGIS.

Thank you
Jon