[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Debian GIS talk at debconf5?

[Francesco Paolo Lovergine]n
> Paolo and me already talked a bit about that. We could present a
> proposal, personally i don't know now if i will attend the conference
> for sure in july. If someone else here would have a talk anyway, it would
> be nice.

There is still no Debian GIS talks listed on
<URL:http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/general/proposals>,
and only 9 days left before the deadline.

If anyone are planning to do a Debian GIS talk, it is about time to
submit a proposal.

(I'm going to talk about other things, so I'm not going to do any
Debian GIS talk.  Besides, I do not really know much about the inner
workings of the Debian GIS subproject. :)