Re: [DebianGIS] ready for gdal 1.3.1 in debain unstable

Could either Peter or Francisco upload debiangis gdal
1.3.1 to Debian unstable for us?

Last I remember hearing on our list (correct me if I
am wrong), Silke Reimer was looking for debianGIS
support to maintain GDAL.  Its really up to our group
to keep this package alive.

Thanks
Jon