Re: [DebianGIS] PostGIS status

> Dear List,
>
> I was browsing the list-archives in order to find the latest
> postGIS-issues about packaging, but it was not clear to me.
>
> What is the easiest and most stable combination for installing Postgres
> with postGIS?
[...]

I am currently testing postgis_1.0.4-2 for postgresql 7.4 and 8.0. There
are some new fix for a correct handling of postgresql clusters (using
pg_wrapper). I think I need a few days and I'll upload the package to
Debian unstable.

There is no public repository, currently. Do you need binary or source
packages? For what architecture?

Bye,
Giuseppe