[DebianGIS] sources.list in Ubuntu

Hello, all.  I am running Ubuntu, Warty for now -- lots of broken
packages in Breezy when I pointed to it yesterday.  I gather from the
discussions here that folks are relying on Sid to satisfy dependencies,
but when I add it to my sources 'apt-get update' hangs.  What are Ubuntu
users doing to take advantage of the fine work of the DebianGIS crowd?
I was trying to install qgis as a test case; maybe it's a bad test
because of the state of flux that it's in.  Eventually I want the whole
suite -- GRASS, Mapserver, etc.  Thanks for your comments.

Neil