Re: [DebianGIS] qgis and gdal

I am trying to upload a gdal-1.3.1 package now for our
group to begin reviewing.

There is one problem. I currently only have access to
an Ubuntu box, so the package was built there.  Is
there any way I could use dupload to upload only the
package sources so that others could then build the
gdal package for debian testing?

Thanks
Jon