[DebianGIS] new packages

Hi all.
I believe chameleon (http://chameleon.maptools.org/) would be very useful if
packaged. I remeber there was some discussion about licencing for some
dependency, but I do not know if the issue was solved.
It is listed as a priority on
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/PackageList, but not on
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debiangis-vs-unstable.html, so it would
seem appropriate to add it?
More generally, the structure of the
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/PackageList page has
become somewhat confusing (and it is a pain to maintain). Perhaps it would be
preferrable to simplify it, just listing packages and a note about their
status (e.g. officially packaged, unofficially pkgd, not pkgd, new upstream
version available, buggy, high/low priority?).
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini